Our Podiatrists at Pedecall are specialists in the use of Wilde – Pedique by LCN This is a light curing gel which we use to restore nails temporarily either completely or partially to provide an attractive cosmetic result. The elastic gel adjusts to the movement of the nails and feet. The artificial nail will feel completely natural. We will determine the individual shade of the resin to cover the discoloured nail or the nail bed colour can be improved. This modern cosmetic toe nail correction system is ideal for:
- Clients requiring toe nail correction and prosthesis for protection because of trauma or surgery.
- Patients requiring a cosmetic solution to a fungal nail while taking oral treatment.
- Those requiring relief from discomfort while wearing foot wear, either by having a protective covering are especially sensitive due to chronic conditions.
- Clients with psoriatic nails or nails requiring protection from infection due to vertical splits.
- If there are no problems (pressure points, lifting or special diseases) the synthetic material grows out with the natural nail within 10 months. In order to ensure a continued attractive result, Wilde – Pedique should be refilled. It would not be recommended however if you intend to go on holiday which will have really high temperatures.